SpaceTec Partners is well versed in the theme of entrepreneurship and innovation, with hands-on experience as space entrepreneurs, mentors of space start-ups, as well as in shaping space accelerators and innovators. SpaceTec has developed different accelerators, bootcamps, hackathons, incubators and prize competitions aimed at supporting early-stage companies and space entrepreneurs under various schemes.
Recognised globally as thought leaders in NewSpace and space financing, with in-depth analyses on the European space financing landscape performed for the European Investment Bank, as well as comprehensive assessments performed on the funding gaps in the GNSS market and Mobile&Mobility sector, SpaceTec has amassed a deep understanding of the space-specific financing ecosystem. This knowledge extends to access-to-finance themes, investigating the funding climate for space ventures and developing alternative financing instruments such as inducement prizes, innovative grant schemes and crowdfunding.
SpaceTec has contributed to shaping European policy actions, streamlining investment conditions and developing innovative support schemes for start-ups across Europe. SpaceTec’s expertise includes:
- Designing financial instruments to stimulate innovation in the space sector in Europe
- Development and operation of support mechanisms, such as accelerators and bootcamps
- Development of early-stage start-up financing and support networks
- Commercialisation concepts and B2B brokerage
- Business planning, coaching and access to finance
- Company valuation & investment due diligence
- Technology strategies, diversification strategies and roadmap development