Through GNSS.asia SpaceTec Partners has been bridging GNSS industries from Asia and Europe since 2012. Its objective is to facilitate industrial cooperation between the two regions, to support institutional relations and to maximise Galileo adoption.
SpaceTec’s proven ability to coordinate broad stakeholder groups of all levels allows bridging the gaps between space and non-space, as well as institutional sector with industrial stakeholders, SMEs and start-ups.
The Market Development capability combines several strengths of SpaceTec Partners:
- Mastering domain content and embracing different stakeholders’ perspectives
- Reaching into diverse stakeholder networks
- Coordinating activities end-to-end as trusted partner
- Living interdisciplinarity and cultural diversity in Europa and Asia
SpaceTec regularly shapes and implements interdisciplinary strategies to engage stakeholders and decision makers. SpaceTec conceptualises, coordinates and runs events, helpdesks, infosessions, outreach activities, webinars and workshops in the development of ecosystems.
SpaceTec takes charge of communication and exploitation activities and is accomplished at steering and coordinating projects of all sizes and duration. SpaceTec regularly leads user engagement and communication activities, therein produces targeted, strategic communication materials and activities.
As trusted partner of our clients, SpaceTec orchestrates the development of innovative solutions that facilitate the uptake of space-based technologies by policy makers, entrepreneurs and users.
Examples from SpaceTec Partners’ wide range of activities, include:
- Ecosystem development
- User and stakeholder engagement
- International industrial cooperation and support of economic diplomacy
- Communication strategy, content development and implementation in digital and traditional media
- Conceptualisation and coordination of online, physical and hybrid events
- Best practice implementation with a proven process and systems toolbox
- Orchestrate digital developers and startups in developing demo or crisis app solutions
SpaceTec Partners has organised training and information sessions, workshops and webinars to new and existing users of Copernicus across all EU Member States.
Through dedication and professionalism, SpaceTec has set high standards for the conceptual coordination of high level events.
The Copernicus User Uptake study, commissioned by the European Commission, assessed the maturity of user uptake initiatives across Copernicus Participating Countries and resulted in a comprehensive and integrated user engagement strategy.
The Copernicus Support Office is an instrumental tool for Copernicus user uptake. SpaceTec Partners supported the animation of two virtual networks, the Copernicus Academy and Copernicus Relays, and the entire Copernicus user ecosystem through social media and a help desk.
The EU space programmes Copernicus and Galileo open new opportunities across all industries. Notably, the high precision systems of Galileo enable the creation of new services and applications across the agriculture industry where rising global food demand and limited natural resources require an increase in agricultural profitability and production. These requirements not only form the main drivers of precision farming techniques, but also the increase in sustainable farming solutions.